Guaranteed internship placement with Internship In London!
No other company in the UK guarantees an internship placement. Internship In London is working with over 1400 companies who take interns through Internship In London. Please read the following information on our internship programme.
To be eligible for an Internship In London placement, you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Hold EU-EEA passport or valid visa
- Be aged 17-35
- Have a reasonable level of English
- Be available for a minimum of 6 weeks internship placement
For non EU-EEA Visa info:
If you are from non EU-EEA then you will need a visa and we can help you with the process. There is a extra fee of £700.00 for a visa sponsorship.
We can offer an internship for all countries listed in our search, you must be min 17 years old and a valid passport from outside the EEA. Internship can be maximum up to 4 months. You will have to have sufficient support funds and pay all fees upfront.
Internship is available only to currently be a full-time degree level student, or a recent graduate (beginning your internship within 12 months of completing your studies).
Visa rules and regulations
– This visa is valid only for the internship and employer described in the Employer Application and Agreement – you cannot change your internship
– You must leave the UK on the visa expiry date but you may then be able to re-enter the UK as a tourist (not to work)
– This is a multiple entry visa so you can leave and re-enter the UK to travel during your internship as many times as you like
– Participants cannot take dependents (spouse, children) with them on this visa
– The whole visa application process including having your fingerprints taken will take a minimum of 8 weeks.
– You will be without your passport for approximately 15 business days during this process
– Visas are issued at the discretion of the British Government